Tools for Simple Solutions
Avoidance – Distance is your friend!
Elimination– Remove unwanted or unneeded sources of EMF
Shielding – When you cannot, avoid or eliminate, then shield.
Tools to help you reduce EMFs: https://emfgeo.com/emfgeo-resources/
A few tips to Reduce Exposure
- Create distance from wireless emitting devices, or turn them off when not in use.
Computers, Mobile Phones, DEC Phones, Modems (wireless, blue-tooth).
- Do not keep a mobile phone on your body, always use speaker or headset, keep it off or in airplane mode until you need it.
- Don’t cook with a microwave, they blast radiation up to 40 feet away.
- Unplug WiFi router when not in use, or use Ethernet instead.
- Distance yourself from magnetic fields such as from neighborhood distribution (power) lines, transformers, substations. You do not want to live too close to these.
- If practical move the bed away 1-2 feet from the wall to reduce exposure from wiring in the wall or use the circuit breaker to turn off power in bedroom at night, or install a cut off switch.
- Unplug lights and appliances when practical to do so, or install a toggle or remote switch on the outlet, or install timers to turn off devices automatically.
- Test for dirty electricity with a line meter, then use DE filters to reduce, and make sure all your outlets are grounded properly with an outlet tester.
- If you’re ready for a commitment, shield yourself with a bed canopy or paint your room with shielding paint. Don’t waste your money, get professional advise before your do.
- Sleep on non toxic, non metal – mattress and bed frames.